On 29 Dec 2013, at 18:07, Michael Haberler <mai...@mah.priv.at> wrote:

> Am 29.12.2013 um 17:20 schrieb Bas de Bruijn <bdebru...@luminize.nl>:
>>

>>> Please do this:
>>>
>>> $ export DEBUG=5
>>> $ realtime start
>>> $ realtime stop
>>>
>>> Please pastebin the contents of /var/log/linuxcnc.log
>>
>> http://pastebin.com/Mqb0suKM of 3 lines above
>
> looks ok
>
>> http://pastebin.com/PvAiKAnU of $ DEBUG=5 linuxcnc
>
> there is no error in here which has anything to do with the RT system per se
>
> while I cannot tell what you are actually running here, it look like the
> configuration just exits
>
> could you now please share what configuration you are actually running
> complete - is that stock, or modified, or what? which one?

I run the configuration from the configuration selector
My Configurations
—ARM
——BeagleBone
———BeBoPr-Bridge
————BeBoPr-Bridge

> NB: the only stock configuration I know of which runs on the ja4 branch is
> rdelta.ini, the others havent been converted yet
>
> so please try the delta config

I have found it in sim/axis/rdelta.ini
I get a TK screen with a rotary delta. But this is a simulation if I’m not
mistaken.

To get the BB with BeBoPr-Bridge working (regardless of the delta kinematics)
Should I return to the MachineKit-ubc branch and rebuild (because that worked 2
days ago freshly)
Or do I start with an entire fresh image?

Bas