Thanks
That seems to have nailed it for me now i can very clearly understand
why no pulse is emitted on the pulse line.
Well that brings us back to the question of who is going to fix the problem?
Is there anyone else working on this other than charles that can maybe
work around this using the stepgen velocity mode and deadband etc in Hal?
I am a little worried about using it on a daily basis just in case it is
damaging the Gecko.
I will maybe see if i can get an explanation on one of the Geckodrive
haunts.