> I've set G64 P0, which I think should eliminate motion mode concerns?

P0 means that max allowed deviation from defined path in order to maintain
velocity is equal to as much as total zero, so it really eliminates not
only concerns about motion mode, but also any options to try to maintain
the velocity. Try increasing it to something like 0,02 and see, if it is
better.

I would say that this particular case is a perfect guinea pig for the new
trajectory planner :)

Viesturs