Greetings;

I had asked about them prior to ordering some hexfet transistors from
their site.

The cro-magnun filling the order has no clue about the care and feeding
of mosfet transistors, so the 10 pack I ordered were arranged as 2 rows
of 5, with the legs interdigitated, bound in scotch tape as a slab to
fit nicely in a China Post envelope.  But no provision for static
absorbing, no shorting wires, or any of that black anti-static foam was
used. I did get the first one cut loose, leaving the tape until such
time as I could grab the legs with damp fingers before removing the rest
of the tape.  I was not so lucky with the 2nd, so I dropped the packet
into a container of somewhat dirty water to control the static while I
untangled the next 3. The rest were wrapped in foil & put away.

Then they wanted feedback, been pestering me about it nearly every day
for a week so of course they sent an html encoded message with no text.
The 244 character long URL did not surive the trip so it didn't work, no
<> wrapped around it to make it a valid link.  So I replied to the
originating address giving them a small piece of my mind that I can
still spare. KMail of course stripped the html, leaving only the
spamassassin report defining all the reasons it landed in my spam
folder.

And just for good measure, included <ad...@aliexpress.com> in the To:
column.  And that bounced instantaneously with the message that I have
no account there. By the RFC's as IUI, that MUST BE a valid address.

Bottom line is that I will not purchase any more semi-conductors from
them. Buyer beware if you do.  I won't.