Interesting.  My wife and I run an electronics manufacturing business.  We
tend to prefer mouser *because* their parametric search works so well --
I've always thought it was better than Digikey's.

I think it probably comes down to getting the hang of a particular web
site's parametric search.  For instance, in Mouser's case, you need to make
sure you select a category after entering anything in the search box,
otherwise you don't get the parametric search UI.  This makes sense; they
can't really show the parameter selections for a random assortment of parts
and equipment in an assortment of categories, because the set of parameter
selection boxes would explode sideways across the page.

Adapting John's Digikey example to Mouser:  Type "MOSFET" in the search
field, check the "stocked" box, hit submit.  That gives you a list of
categories.  Click on the MOSFET category; that opens up the parametric
search.  Select TO-92, select sub-1-ohm.  That gives 8 matches, all of
which are available in qty 1.

>From http://www.mouser.com/helppage/#nomin: "No minimum order dollar amount
on products normally stocked in our warehouse."

Steve