Here is a much improved version, newer than mine.   Also much better photos
and description of functions.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-...
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/2017-Transistor-Tester-TFT-Diode-Triode-Capacitance-Meter-LCR-ESR-MOSFET-Case-/172445937608>

Looks like the key eBay search term is "2017"   The above link might be to
a kit but they come assembled if you look.

I doubt the seller speak English the text looks like automatic translation
from Chinese

--

Chris Albertson
Redondo Beach, California