On Sat, 14 Apr 2018, andy pugh wrote:

Date: Sat, 14 Apr 2018 15:42:08 +0100
From: andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com>
To: "Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC)" <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] 7i43 Invalid Cookie message

On 14 April 2018 at 15:09, Peter C. Wallace <p...@mesanet.com> wrote:

The messages seem to indicate a problem in the driver,  It looks like it
found
and configured the card, then tried again.

The fact that it all works seems to hint at the same.

It isn't that the HAL file converter has doubled up the "loadrt" line somehow?

I hadn't thought of that, loading the driver twice might cause this kind
of error ( though I haven's seen the 2.7 --> 2.8 script do anything like this )

Peter Wallace
Mesa Electronics