I was just about to post a message with subject “Error reading cookie message”,
is it related to this discussion...?

I haven’t used my mill in a while was behind a couple revs.  Updated to the
latest 2.7.12 and now when I start the machine or when I estop or release estop
I get this error message:    “hm2/hm2_7i43.1: error reading hm2 cookie”

I haven’t done any investigation yet as it was just there and easily cleared
and not causing any problem with operation that I could tell...
-Tom