On Tuesday 22 May 2018 12:10:47 Chris Albertson wrote:

> I just got a copy of "Feedback Systems - An Introduction for
> Scientists and Engineers, Karl Johan °Aström and Richard M. Murray"
>
> The book is FREE and pdf format at
> http://www.cds.caltech.edu/∼murray/amwiki

I, like others are reporting Chris, am getting a not found error, and I
suspect its the character in the little box in front of the "murray"
string above. Its reproduced as a small "1/4" symbol here in the
browsers (palemoon) font, and I don't think it belongs in a url address.
Swag: caltecs way of establishing copyright?