Oh and here's a link to a logic analyzer screen shot of CANbus Arbitration.
The two bottom modules  are both trying to send at the same time.  The top
module just receives and at the end of the message inserts the ACK bit.  The
two bottom pairs arbitrate with the bottom module releasing the bus, receiving
the message and also sending the ACK bit and then retrying the transmission.

Classic CAN.

http://www.autoartisans.com/canrf/images/rf-arb.jpg

It's not a really fast bit rate because it was done with my CANRF hardware
which used ON OFF KEYING (OOK) at 916.5MHz to send wireless CAN.  That project
was scrapped after ZigBee came out.

John Dammeyer
http://www.autoartisans.com