Hi chris, i would like ask you something, based on you said , I need to
figure out how my elbow angle is moved in function to my base angle, and
after this i will need to add this function to my kinematics file, in that
case i would be using the DH parameters so, i should modificate genserkins,
shouldn't I?
do you have maybe some file which can help me about this function?