> > Do anyone here have any suggestion for FERROR and MIN_FERROR values?
> >
> It depends on your "user units", as well as the general
> accuracy and speed of the machine.

Unit is not important just have know which is used and do conversion from inch
to mm if necessary. Try to figure out what is considered good accuracy? Or what
accuracy is common to achieve?

Including only control accuracy. Stop stationary within less 10µm is possible
but it take some time to reach stationary point. Then at move accuracy will be
less, would guess maybe reliable within 0.1mm=100µm is possible, this is a
factor ten more.

> FERROR is a multiplier to velocity in user units/second that
> is added to MIN_FERROR.
> MIN_FERROR is the allowable following error with the machine
> not moving.
>
> On a servo system, you should have Halscope graph the
> following error and find out what
> your actual errors are, and then set MIN_FERROR
> accordingly.  Then, set FERROR to
> accommodate larger error at rapid traverse speed.

Plotting is no problem, already do that. There is a spike inaccuracy then
changing direction and feed using linear move. I can most probably reduce
following error by spending more time so it is at least partly a question about
then it should be considered good enough.

I found there are some more
https://www.engineersedge.com/mechanical,045tolerances/general_iso_tolerance_.htm
 and less
https://www.engineersedge.com/mechanical,045tolerances/general_iso_tolerance_.htm
 standard tolerances but expect machining method, in this case a CNC machine
have some accuracy limitations due to machine and tool elasticity.

Regards Nicklas Karlsson