On Fri, Jun 5, 2020 at 8:34 AM Gene Heskett <ghesk...@shentel.net> wrote:

> After doing that one, i took the right post slider loose and loosened its
> fit on the vertical, as I noted there were Z movements that weren't
> making to the other end of the bar.
>
> And raised the tension in the x belt which turned out to be slack enough
> it was just laying on the right end idler pulley.
>
> But before I try another 10 hour print, I'd like to see an improved much
> better filled tooth profile, my guess is that its 10% or less, no high
> strength fill behind what might be called teeth.  I'd like to see a 100%
> fill for at least 4mm behind the teeth, but cura isn't doing any of
> that.  Those teeth are 100% crushable all the way to the bore
> reinforcement.

Do yourself a big favor and print a calibration cube and a benchy.
You may also want to do a temperature tower to figure out your
filament.  Printing real parts before you get the numbers figured out
is a waste of time.  When I got done with it I found that I could do
most things by taking the Cura defaults and setting bed temp to 60 and
filament in the 190-200 region.

Dave