On Sunday 07 June 2020 00:31:42 Thomas J Powderly wrote:

> Gene
>
> the colors:
> There is no chart, but there are a few different colors:
> - Green = outer wall lines
> - Red = inner wall lines
> - Cyan = support/skirt
> - Dark blue = moves (thin lines)
> - 3 other colors = infill (cycles between the 3 colors)
> from     ian     Dormant  ultimaker forum
>
> plus
>
> about: you can chanhe them
>
> https://github.com/Ultimaker/Cura/issues/6040
>
> hth ( at least quicker than a print )
>
> tomp

Nothing there at that link, but this list above is somewhat helpfull.
What would be far more helpfull would take lots more coding though,
because a really helpfull way would be to drop a meat cleaver thru it,
cutting off the front half & throwing it away and leaving a
cross-sectional display so one could really see the innards.

But that would no doubt be a lot of work for the coders.

 - Louis D. Brandeis