In the toolroom where I work, we used to have Li'l Mister non pressurized
reservoir misters. They caused a cloud in the room unpleasant to breath.
We now use Fog Buster that uses a small amount of pressure in the feed
bottle and it's much better for the surrounding air and much better to
control.
Kool Mist in those was not bad to work around but it wasn't great for
lubricity. Drills going into aluminum would screech from rubbing.
Also I found a lot of rust under the vise every time I took it off even
though the mix was always rich.
The Dascool coolant used for the flood coolant in the  CNC's in the shop in
the Fog Busters has worked well on all fronts, I never noticed rust using
it.
Joe