I should note that while chips are found far from my machine as well, the
mister barely leaves any liquid behind when properly adjusted.  The only thing
I don’t like about the old Bijur setup is that it does tend to vaporize some of
it.  But the Fog Buster is supposed to minimize that.  When you’re running AC
in a closed shop, the mist is still tolerable, just not ideal.  A better system
should make it a non-issue.