svētd., 2021. g. 14. febr., plkst. 17:43 — lietotājs andy pugh
(<bodge...@gmail.com>) rakstīja:

> On Sun, 14 Feb 2021 at 15:06, Viesturs Lācis <viesturs.la...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > How do I specify in HAL file, what mode 7i77 should use? I intend to
> > use mode 0 - analog outputs, encoder inputs and onboard I/O pins,
>
> It will default to Mode 0.
>
> But you set it with the "loadrt hm2_pci
> config="...........sserial_port_0=02xxxxxx........." (for mode 2)

Ok, thank you!
Just wanted to confirm that after connecting field power to 7i77 all
the gpio pins did show up and now they were like I expected - inputs
and outputs already defined.
I used the opportunity to connect also 7i66 and 7i64 boards to 7i74
and they also showed up in HalShow with all the pin names all clear to
me - so far so good.

I have one more question: do I understand correctly that there is no
field power input for 7i64, meaning that I cannot power it with 24
VDC? in that case - any suggestions for simple 24V to 5V voltage
conversion? It will be placed on top of Y axis carriage in a retrofit
Biesse-equivalent woodworking machine and only 24 VDC are available
there.

Viesturs