Does their probe use the traditional 3-ball/3-groove Renishaw design or...?

-----Original Message-----
From: Feral Engineer <theferalengin...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 14, 2021 2:22 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Probe recommendations.

I have a working relationship with emg precision out of the UK. I will be
installing, testing and reviewing one of their ceramic face fixed tool setters
on my YouTube channel soon. They just released a line of infrared probes, much
like renishaw, marposs, heidenhain, m&h, etc. They will be releasing a wired
and RF version soon as well.

https://www.emgprecision.com/ifi-p4-touch-probe

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer