Hey Ken,

he said email him and he'll get you what you're looking for. As I said,
wired versions soon to some and i'll be doing a teardown and complete
review on the tool setter soon. i...@emgprecision.com

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer