From: Feral Engineer <theferalengin...@gmail.com>
Sent: March 14, 2021 3:54 PM
To: Enhanced Machine Controller (EMC) <emc-users@lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Emc-users] Probe recommendations.

I hear ya. I get pissed when I make an expensive bonehead move, also.

I contacted the mfr and he wants to know what other information you would like
to know, so he can put together a data sheet for you.

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer