Hey Ken,

I believe so, but I'll find out from the manufacturer to be absolutely
sure.

I'm reference to your other comment about breaking probe stylii, have you
checked out fleabay? They seem to have relatively decent priced units
(40-50usd) if your probe is renishaw or compatible.

Phil T.
The Feral Engineer

Check out my LinuxCNC tutorials, machine builds and other antics at
www.youtube.com/c/theferalengineer