On Tue, 2021-06-29 at 17:07 -0600, R C wrote:
> On 6/29/21 4:54 PM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:
> > Could you please try to avoid reading too literally and instead try
> > understand the broad sense of what I write?
>
> I can try, but I am not good at reading minds, it's not my problem
> you
> didn't say what you meant.

I said exactly what I meant, but for some (unknow to me) reason you
don't interpret it as I do: I presume that good organization is
necessary to avoid the chaos that can sometimes arise in human
interactions. The fact that LinuxCNC succeeded without organization is
pure luck in my opinion, in general human communities organize
themselves to avoid being overwhelmed by chaos and to facilitate the
resolution of internal conflicts.