On 6/29/21 4:19 PM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:
On Tue, 2021-06-29 at 16:29 -0500, Bari wrote:
On 6/29/21 4:12 PM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:

again, eccept for an evasive and dumb answer, there is still no
why...
let me guess,  you don't really have one other then a controlling
vague one.
The why is evident, we don't live in a ruleless world, even nature
and
animal groups have their survival rules.

It is a question of survival of the community as a cohesive group.
I thought that LCNC is an open source software project. What is this
dramatic talk of animal survival?
as humans we are evoluted animals and human collectivity follows the
same survival rules. That is only for comparison.

those are not rules, those are laws deducted from what is observed,  same/similar to  physical laws (like the law of gravity).

Animals don't have rules on how to behave, there might be some very primal ones based on picking order, power.

for example, a coyote doesn't give a damn that there is a rule not to attack poodles, the only reason for it not to attack the poodle is if it were more dangerous for the coyote then for the poodle.

Evolution does have NOTHING to do with rules, it is a pattern, "a scientific law" that  is assumed and proven because of observations.

Also, you cannot compare something, with something else that is false or doesn't make sense,  that is nonsense, a moot point in any argument.