Hi John,

I’m just confused, since I’m not clear on how the signal would then be
communicated if both parameters are set to 0.  I did try both with zero
initially and didn’t observe any movement so I went to P=1. Then I saw very
slow movement.  That prompted me to tune for the limit of stability per some
instructions I found.  But at the end of the day the steady state jog ferror
just increases for all reasonable P values in LinuxCNC regardless of the drive
tune.  I was planning to try P=0 and FF1=1 next.

Matt