On Sun, 2021-07-18 at 21:33 -0600, R C wrote:
> On 7/18/21 9:24 PM, Valerio Bellizzomi wrote:

> > > Rules about conduct are never objective, they are created by
> > > someone
> > > for
> > > others, and for a purpose that that  CoC writer prefers, and
> > > therefor
> > > not objective, but subjective.  Hence the ongoing 'class S' storm
> > > you
> > > see going on here, and rightfully so.
> > You are again misunderstanding my words: I didn't say that rules
> > are
> > objective, I said it is an objectively tiny set of rules (compared
> > some other CoC like the Sourceforge one and the W3C one).
> > And yes, who runs the project has admin rights and owns it in
> > practice,
> > and has the right to issue rules for others to follow.
>
> You need to meticulously read what you just sent, possibly more than
> just once,  but please use a dictionary when you do, too look up the
> meaning of words like "objective"..   I had to learn English too,  it
> is
> my second language,  I know it can be hard at times.
>
> (although I  actually have the impression that you're just spewing
> nonsense, and when someone calls you on it, you claim them to be too
> dumb and not actually understand what it is you said. That is not
> how
> language works.).

The CoC is just an application of real world practices: it is like you
went visiting me at home, not only you have to follow the law, in
addition you have to follow my rules if you want to stay, and if you
start a flame against my rules it is sure that you cannot stay, because
I own the home and have the right to kick you out.