On Tuesday, December 28, 2021 12:45:44 PM EST Kenneth Lerman wrote:
> Hi Gene,
>
> Don't give up your only ethernet port. Instead, add one with a $10 USB
> dongle.
>
> Regards, Ken
>
> Kenneth Lerman
> 55 Main Street
> Newtown, CT 06470

But but but, all my usb ports are already occupied. The 2 usb3 ports have a
SSD on them with a startech usb3 to sata adapter, because it is already a
full development system, and there are 2 port expanders plugged into the
usb2 sockets.  Machine control to run the Sheldon is a 7I90HD, fed by SPI.

Thanks Kenneth, take care and stay well.

Cheers, Gene Heskett.
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)
 - Louis D. Brandeis