At one time, Fusion360's hobby user license limited rapids to the max feed
speed, but that may have changed.  The biggest issue I discovered was the
one tool per program limitation.  Even with a manual tool change, I prefer
to have one program per setup rather than multiple programs.

On Tue, Jul 11, 2023 at 8:55 AM andy pugh <bodge...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 5 Jul 2023 at 20:11, Dave Matthews <n36...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Fusion 360 is still free for personal use.  The limit is $1000 in sales.
> > The do defeature some parts like rapids in tool paths.
>
> I have read that, but the G-code it produces for me still contains G0
> moves.
>
> --
> atp
> "A motorcycle is a bicycle with a pandemonium attachment and is
> designed for the especial use of mechanical geniuses, daredevils and
> lunatics."
> — George Fitch, Atlanta Constitution Newspaper, 1912

Matthew Herd
Email:  herd.m...@gmail.com
Cell:  610-608-8930