When it comes to flexing and bending, think about the bed too.  If the servo
motor and pullies are mounted at the tailstock end, then the bed will carry the
reaction forces and see exactly the same tension and “twist” force as the
screw.  But if the motor is mounted at the headstock end the bed sees no net
forces.

The twist force on the bad will be the motor’s stall torque times the pulley
reduction.  Would that be enough to warp a cast iron bad?  That depends on the
detainees.

Also you. want the force of the motor applied to the fixed end near the
headstock because none of the mounting points will move as force is applied.

In short, think about what bends as force is applied, the motor pushes on the
screw one way and the motor mounts in an equal but opposite direction.