On Fri, 2 Mar 2007 09:12:54 -0600 "Nathan Ingersoll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

> On 3/2/07, Tilman Sauerbeck <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > IIRC there's one global "data" section, and every collection/group does
> > have its own "data" section, too. So we can't get away with a single
> > hash table. Not that it matters much :)
>
> Right, the proposed change was only for the global data section and
> not the group data sections. My thinking was that with per-group data
> collections, you are much less likely to have many items in the list
> since they are a much smaller scope for each.

actually i have an idea - just encode the hash keys. group names must be unique
- thus you can have

"group_name/data_key" and still have 1 hash per edje file (file data can be
just "/data_key"), thus only overhead of 1 hash per file, and then just start
adding nodes on load (add all the file data nodes to start with, then add all
the group data nodes the first time they are loaded).

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)