On Fri, Nov 21, 2008 at 10:09 AM, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 19:01:30 +0900 Toma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:
>
>> Sorry for the Digest reply, but dont we already have a toolbar? In
>> fact line 15900 of default.edc has a toolbar section. So we have
>> another toolbar now?
>
> toolbar FOR efm, and a toolbar "widget" - different :)

btw, as others on IRC: I dislike the new config dialog.

maybe if we reduce the number of categories and avoid scroll, it could
work better. since it's very similar to macos, we could do like them
and put a first screen to choose the category, so it's like:
    Configuration window:  Look, Apps, ...  as a grid or so, possible
with descriptive texts as we see on macos, kde or vista.
    Look window: Wallpaper, theme... followed by the selected app dialog.

maybe this will not match e17 way, so out of ideas.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems