On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 20:57:39 -0400 Jose Gonzalez <jose_...@juno.com> said:

>    Carsten wrote:
>
> > On Thu, 01 Apr 2010 16:56:44 -0400 Jose Gonzalez <jose_...@juno.com> said:
> >
> > don't feed the troll.
> >

>   No 'trolls' here man. People really should know *clearly*
> who the gate-keepers are, who controls what, what the
> project's aims and goals are, etc.

dude. by now, having founded and run this project for over 13 years... i think
i have the right to not have to go explain myself to you, or this list, or
ESPECIALLY anyone on the list of accounts to remove. you should know better.

>       Of course most of the people in that list won't care if
> you remove their svn access. But some there were basically
> the core e-developers for many years.. and many of those
> no longer contribute because of issues with the way the project
> is 'run'.
>
>    Don't you see that there's a recurring problem here?
> Do you want that to repeat itself yet again, or do you want
> to be able to keep core developers?

name them and get a quote from them that's why they left. i challenge you. you
are the only one who keeps saying this. even if they have beeen developers for
many years - they dont USE their accounts. there is NO REASON to keep them. we
advertise out developers on our website. it's generated from our svn access
list. if these people are not doing anything they get removed. if they are
unreasonable they will get upset - and then there is all the more reason to
be happy they stopped doing anything. if they are reasonable they are happy to
have the account removed and if they ever want one again, they can ask. it
means we get to at least have a more accurate face of "who is doing what".