On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> Hello.
>
> On 10/09/16 01:29, Cedric BAIL wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> I fully agree with Andrew. I have yet to review what still need to be
>> done regarding Efl new interface task, but I hope that 1.19 will be
>> our final call. We do now have time to cleanup example and check that
>> things look fine.
>
> Please correct me if I did not get you two correctly here.
>
> You both think we should release 1.19 only once the interface work is
> fully done? Be it in 3 months or in a year?

I hope that we will be done by November.

> Our track record for doing feature based releases is not really
> promising to be honest. :)

Ah ah ah. Well, to be honest, I have asked to get at least 2 releases
cycle for efl interface work. We tried to stretch it to make that
shorter, but that didn't fly. Now we are back to the original
schedule, let's see if it is a bit more accurate.

> This would need at least a detailed list with tasks which need to be
> done before the release could happen. Plus a definition what done means
> in the context of the task.

I will try to make later this week an email about what needs to still
be done for efl interface work.

> Who is herding the cats to make sure things are getting done?

Seems like people know I like cats...

Cheers,
--
Cedric BAIL