On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 1:48 AM, Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com> wrote:
> On 12/09/16 19:01, Cedric BAIL wrote:
>> On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 7:58 AM, Stefan Schmidt <ste...@osg.samsung.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Please correct me if I did not get you two correctly here.
>>>
>>> You both think we should release 1.19 only once the interface work is
>>> fully done? Be it in 3 months or in a year?
>>
>> I hope that we will be done by November.
>

> You still hope this?

Nope. Not anymore, should have updated this thread last week. We have
been unable to secure someone to work on genlist/gengrid and it will
not be done for 1.19. Blocking on efl interface to be done for 1.19 is
now useless in my opinion (or wishfull thinking). I think we would be
even fine with a shorter dead line. Just let me merge eo/efl/ecore and
that would be the only really important change for this release.
--
Cedric BAIL