"Simply not possible" is complete nonsense. We have a lot of intelligent
people on this list and replication is not an intangible problem any more.
How it's set up at the moment may make it harder but I think we're agreed
that something needs to change. The concept of any organisation running all
their infrastructure on a single host is quite laughable these days I'm
afraid. Is it time or money that's the problem? It's certainly not
technical limitations.

I agree that this needs sorted imminently but it will be a darn shame if we
try to do hack sessions in Malta and we have no got server or ticket
tracking etc...

Andy

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms