Mauricio, il 13/08/2014 10:16, ha scritto:

> Long story: see the attached image. The wifi, skype and dropbox icons are
> floating around. They are not in any shelf, I removed all shelves except
> the bottom one.

No images attached, it was stripped away. Can you load it somewhere and
paste the link?

Anyway, from your description I think there is a systray instance as a
gadget on desktop, so you need to remove that before adding another to
the shelf.
This can be done via Main-menu=>Settings=>Gadget. You should see two
layers, for each of them click on the configure button and see if there
is systray enabled, then disable it.

--
Massimo Maiurana
Ragusa (RG)