Hi all.

I just got a new laptop ( yay! ) which has a touchscreen. I'd like to be
able to use it, tablet-style, which would require an on-screen keyboard
that I could activate ( eg by some keybinding ).

I found the 'Virtual Keyboard' module, under 'Mobile' in settings. But I
can't figure out how to use it :/ eg I can only make it appear by loading
the module ... I can't make it pop up and disappear on demand. Also
keypresses don't go to the last active ( or currently active ) window.  Is
this module ready? Are there docs somewhere? Are there other options I can
look into?

Thanks :)

Dan