Title: Re: FEATURE REQUEST
My bad...issue was on my end, misnamed identities and datafiles....recovering from a hard-drive meltdown over the weekend....

Beyond that,  I’m blown away by the fact that I can use the data file and sync it simultaneously. Great work.

Thanks david

From: David Cortright <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:42:30 -0800
To: Entourage Talk <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: FEATURE REQUEST

I am syncing with my Palm right now as I write this message...

From: "sandro" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2000 12:39:21 -0800
To: "ENTOURAGE-TALK" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: FEATURE REQUEST

This has probably been addressed, but in the off chance that it hasn't:

This is a feature request. The entourage conduit should quit the application
when one syncs and then relaunch the app after the sync is completed (much
the way the palm desktop app does). Unfortunately the app doesn't allow the
conduit to access the user info file while the app is running (at least it
doesn't on my machine), so inevitably I sometimes forget to quit the app
before sync-ing and have to sync a second time :(

-sandro