Try to find an EOS to T-mount (or M42) adapter.

Mead makes a camera adapter (for their range of 1 1/4"
telescopes) which can be used in reverse as an eyepiece
holder for T-mount lenses.  (Normally this adapter
would be used to mount a T-mount camera to their
telescope.)

Lars

--
Lars Michael                        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
87GT                             http://www.larsmichael.com/