----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


Greg,

It sounds to me like you have quite a good time in the
hanger... except for the part where someone is holding
a gun to your head so you will finish in 5 minutes.

Spook


--- Greg Bullough <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm
> before following any advice in this forum.]----
> 
> 
> Well, does the type certificate allow for a split
> nose bowl?
> 
> It takes sex bolts and as many screws, plus a little
> safety wire to remove the prop and spinner. If you
> held a gun to my head, I probably could finish
> in five minutes, but I'd rather take ten. I'd rather
> pull the prop than the floorboards any day.
> 
> Greg
> 


__________________________________
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to