----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following any
advice in this forum.]----


I'm learning more new stuff about 'airplanes' on this site than I thought
I
would.     ;-)

Dan
N3968H

----- Original Message ----- 
From: "Georgia Trehey" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 10:28 AM
Subject: Re: [COUPERS-FLYIN] Splitting the nose bowl


> ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm before following
any
advice in this forum.]----
>
>
> Richard,
>
> Those would be exploding sex bolts.  The safety wire
> prevents folks from getting launched when the sex
> bolts explode.
>
> Spook
>
>
> --- Richard Wilkens <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ----[Please read http://ercoupers.com/disclaimer.htm
> > before following any advice in this forum.]----
> >
> >
> > Greg,
> >
> > Where do you get your "sex bolts" at?  I sure would
> > like some. ;~)
> > I am sure it will take as many screws as it does
> > "sex bolts".  I am not
> > sure why you need safety wire.
> >
> > Sorry I couldn't let it go.
> >
> > Richard
> > N99904
>
>
> __________________________________
> Do you Yahoo!?
> Yahoo! Finance: Get your refund fast by filing online.
> http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
>
==========================================================================
==
==
> To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
> Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/
>
>
>


==========================================================================
====
To leave this forum go to: http://ercoupers.com/lists.htm
Search the archives on http://escribe.com/aviation/coupers/


<<attachment: winmail.dat>>

Reply via email to