Le 18/01/2013 18:58, Rick Waldron a écrit :
It doesn't seem reasonable to maintain two versions of the proposals as they become specifications.

My first thought is that the simplest possible strategy is to update harmony proposal pages (on the wiki) with a line at the top that indicates that the proposal is now in the spec draft. This is low effort-cost to convey that everyone should be looking at the latest and greatest of each proposal as they become part of the ES6 draft revisions and progress towards finalization therein.
I fully agree. It'll bring more attention to what happens in the drafts and will make more people to review them. Also, if something in the harmony namespace is put on hold like harmony:classes it should probably be downgraded to the strawman namespace.

David