Dennis,

Maybe loose wheel bearings? Check the Chilton Vibration Checklist link below:

http://www.procarcare.com/includes/content/resourcecenter/encyclopedia/ch04/4fig15.html

Terry

From: "Pestka, Dennis J via EV" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Sent: Monday, June 09, 2014 2:55 PM
To: "Electric Vehicle Discussion List" <ev@lists.evdl.org>
Subject: [EVDL] FW:  Vibration

The shocks are new, but I'll take a look.

I don't know if this means anything, but let me repeat one thing.
Under acceleration with torque on the motor and drivetrain the vibration is not too bad. Starts showing up ~ 55 mph. When you let off the accelerator at that speed, the vibration gets very bad and gradually goes away as the vehicle slows down to ~ 40 mph.

Thanks;
Dennis