From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Lee Hart via EV
Sent: Tuesday, July 15, 2014 2:31 PM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: [EVDL] Controller page updates

Hi gang,

I've been adding content to the Sunrise EV website in an effort to make
it more useful. I just added documentation on the Henney Kilowatt
rectactor controller (the earliest solid-state controller that I know
of).

I'm no web designer, so I stick with simple HTML4 for everything to keep

it simple and small. I tried something new here, and am wondering if it
works on other people's computers.

If you have a moment, go to http://www.sunrise-ev.com and about halfway
down the page under Recent Updates, click the "Motor Controllers" link.
That should take you to the controllers page. Halfway down that page is
the Henney schematic. It has a series of clickable links for off, start,

slow, medium, fast, etc. Clicking them should change the schematic to
show the current paths in red for each speed.

If they work, great! If there's a problem, could you send me an email
(off list at leeah...@earthlink.net) so I can figure out what I'm doing
wrong and fix it? Thanks!
--
An engineer can do for a nickel what any damn fool can do for a dollar.
        -- Henry Ford