I think with all the responses trying your html page from different browsers
on various OS', I believe you have a good page.

Not that it is needed, I also had good success bringing your page up on:
Firefox, Opera, SeaMonkey (a Firefox version) when on Windows and when on
Linux.

I have found web pages using simple, straight-forward html 4.0 code have a
good common denominator compatibility (the page will work on the majority of
situations). It is when a web designer decides to get fancy and apply their
College course training using flash, shockwave, & others, that web pages can
have issues in different situations (the page may not be as 'pretty',
wiz-bang, or 'cool', but the information and or message will get across to a
majority of viewers).

{brucedp.150m.com}