From: EV [mailto:ev-boun...@lists.evdl.org] On Behalf Of Sean Korb via
EV
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2014 6:44 AM
To: Electric Vehicle Discussion List
Subject: Re: [EVDL] Controller page updates

Though not challenged in that particular way, I also appreciate that
most
blind people can read a well constructed HTML page.

sean

On Wed, Jul 16, 2014 at 8:30 AM, brucedp5 via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> I think with all the responses trying your html page from different
> browsers
> on various OS', I believe you have a good page.
>
> Not that it is needed, I also had good success bringing your page up
on:
> Firefox, Opera, SeaMonkey (a Firefox version) when on Windows and when
on
> Linux.
>
> I have found web pages using simple, straight-forward html 4.0 code
have a
> good common denominator compatibility (the page will work on the
majority
> of
> situations). It is when a web designer decides to get fancy and apply
their
> College course training using flash, shockwave, & others, that web
pages
> can
> have issues in different situations (the page may not be as 'pretty',
> wiz-bang, or 'cool', but the information and or message will get
across to
> majority of viewers).
>

> {brucedp.150m.com}
>

> --

Sean Korb spk...@spkorb.org http://www.spkorb.org
'65,'68 Mustangs,'68 Cougar,'78 R100/7,'60 Metro,'59 A35,'71 Pantera