> And the homeless have a county bus that comes around
> every two weeks to give them showers. I heard one Mayor
> call the bus a civic improvement in the downtown district.

Yep, churches in our area have pooled resources and purchased a shower
trailer.  It is passed around from church to church over the  year to
provide such services since most small churches do not have showers
otherwise.  I'm trying to get solar panels on top to help offset the
electric cost of the hot water.

> most of the guys who work on the farms smell like they slept with a
skunk last night already

It's a tough job.  Glad someone is willing to do the work.

Bob