If it wasn't for the possibly coincidental sunlight, I would say it looks
like an electromechanical voltage regulator in action.  A regulator might
go as high as 14 and change, and when it stops charging the battery voltage
shows and is load dependent - not steady.

The change is kind of fast to be a thermal effect of the sunlight on
plastic (not very conductive).  Usually instrumentation amps for voltage
are not that susceptible to changes in ambient temperature.  How could be
simply the light intensity?  I don't have a feel for that.  You could mess
around with an ice pack or a bottle of chip freezer spray and see if the
change goes the other direction.

On Tue, Mar 17, 2015 at 5:55 PM, Lawrence Rhodes via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> Malfunctioning meter.: https://youtu.be/xNy8IOlRkII
>
> This is the correct url.  Lawrence Rhodes

Thomas A. Edison
<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/quotes/t/thomasaed125362.html>

*Warren Buffet*

Michael E. Ross