I think it would be good to experiment to find the wavelengths involved.
There was a recent dustup about the Raspberry Pi II being "camera shy".  It
was rebooting when photographed with a Xenon flash equipped camera.  It
turned out that chip U11 was photosensitive and the fix was to put a little
blue-tac on it... or keep it in an opaque plastic box if you were taking
photos.

cheers,
sean

Sean Korb spk...@spkorb.org http://www.spkorb.org