On Mar 19, 2015, at 9:56 AM, EVDL Administrator via EV <ev@lists.evdl.org>
wrote:

> So, "not many [miles]," but "more in a day than they would be able to if
> this was an electric car."

I also got the distinct impression that he thinks that idling an electric
vehicle eats into available range.

His stuff about the number of batteries was at least as bizarre, if not more so.

Seems to me that there's a great potential for a publicity stunt. Find somebody
who owns a Leaf to follow a mail truck for a day on a particularly long route.
Fill the car up with sandbags equal to the weight of the mail.

I'll bet a cup of coffee / mug of beer / other suitable beverage that the Leaf
does just fine, even including the commute to and from the Post Office.

b&