BOL = beginning of life.  EOL = end of life.
;-/

     On Monday, March 30, 2015 12:17 PM, Michael Ross
<michael.e.r...@gmail.com> wrote:

 In the spec sheet I downloaded from ENERDEL are graphs with the y axis labeled
"Discharge Capacity (% of BOL capacity)" vs # cycles.
I haven't been able to find out what that means.  It is not in the USCAR
publica tion of abbreviations, it is not in the Handbook of Batteries.  Anyone
have an idea?
Mike